Search This Blog

Monday, August 17, 2015

How to find customers online in Abuja using Content Marketing

Dear Potential Client,

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking time to read this short intro note about me and my services.

Once again you’re welcome to the leading blog focused on providing useful and usable information about Abuja – Nigeria’s Capital city. This blog stands out as the first port of call for business and marketing information about Abuja to thousands of visitors who have had course overtime to seek out specific city guide information.

About Paul Onwueme – The person behind this blog
My Name is Paul Onwueme I’m a freelance internet marketer based in Abuja and what I do is use the internet to generate leads and paying customers for myself and my clients. In case you don’t know I also have a blog where I write business plans and marketing proposals – www.lagosbusinesses.blogspot.com – and that blog has been a success story so far.

I started my internet marketing career in 2009 working as a web content producer with a Lagos based business travel leads generation Company from where I gained valuable marketing skills in reaching and converting target customers. I stayed with them till early 2010 prior to proceeding on NYSC – I served in Kogi State till June 2011. In February 2012, 6 months after completing my NYSC program, I got an appointment with an Abuja based internet marketing agency. I stayed on with them till February 2014 when I quit my job to start Pio-Chess Services which provides business plan writing and targeted internet marketing services.

Businesses I can work with for now;

  • Hotels
  • Car Rental Companies
  • Real Estate Agents
  • Retail Stores – Boutiques and Supermarkets
  • Internet based businesses including other Advert Agencies
  • Non-Governmental Organisations
  • Schools (Nursery and Primary, Secondary, Remedial centers and Preparatory Schools)
  • Restaurants and Cafes
  • Investment Companies
  • Hospitals

With my help I can show you how to reach your target market either by working for you as an outsourced content marketer or training your staff on ways they can achieve your online marketing success using content marketing.

Contact me via email: paulonwueme@gmail.com or call 0803 206 4106 to get details on how we can work together to achieve your online marketing goals.

Sincerely yours,
Paul Onwueme.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *