Search This Blog

Friday, February 7, 2014

How to make money online in Nigeria using Blogger and Google Adsense

I have to share this success story of mine with you my dear readers just in case you happen to be among thousands of unemployed Nigerians or already employed workers looking for an additional source of income. It’s possible to make money online here in Nigeria using a free online blogging platform such as blogspot and google adsense.

In case you’re still lost on what I’m talking about here goes, this blog on which this article is posted is an example of a blogspot/blogger blog that generates income for me even while I sleep. All the adverts you see on this blog are from an advertising program run with google called adsense. As a registered online publisher with google I earn a passive income when people visit this blog you are presently reading and click on adverts. Every click earns some amount of money for me depending on the value of the advert.

I started blogging in 2009 at the time it was just an escape from boredom, I didn’t know what I was doing I just knew I wanted to write and share information online. Then one day I stumbled on an article on how to make money from adsense on an American newspaper website. I read it intently trying to understand how this could apply to me.

After 2 days of intense research I had found what I needed to do to start making money online. I then used my blog www.lagosbusinesses.blogspot.com to start sharing information about what I was passionate about – business ideas in Nigeria as I had just graduated awaiting NYSC posting.

I was posted to Kogi State where I served from July 2010 till June 2011 when I returned to Lagos first to assess my chances of gaining employment then to Abuja in August 2011 when I finally made up my mind that I want to reside and work in Abuja. I continued blogging actively till February 2012 when I got a job with a media marketing company then I stopped blogging like I used to.

But here’s the thing that really impressed me, I have earned more than N380,000 from 11 pay-outs I’ve received from the adsense program since then even though I stopped writing articles on my blog for more than 1 year then resumed again in late 2013. The amount came in via foreign Cheques in dollars which I cashed out by depositing into my domiciliary account at GT Bank here in Nigeria. It takes roughly 20 working days for the cleared cheque to reflect in your domiciliary account which you can then withdraw and receive your dollars in raw cash.

Funny enough I have only 2 blogs with less than 180 articles written on both but I’ve made more than 380k and still make more money although it comes in trickles but over a long period of time it becomes a good amount of money.

What can you do with that money?
There are many things you can do with the income from your adsense participation such as;

·         Start a small business with the money
·         Buy a plot of land
·         Buy a car with it
·         Pay for a professional course
·         Travel abroad with it
·         Prepare for your wedding and many more

The choice is entirely yours. Once the cash starts rolling in you can let it accumulate over a given period e.g months or years and then choose to do whatever you like with the money.

Benefits of Using Blogger for Adsense
If you want to start making money with adsense but have a few questions like what do I stand to gain from the adsense program? Here are the benefits of using blogger for adsense;

Unlimited Passive Income
You can be making money every day without working actively. A regular job requires you to put time daily to get paid, if you don’t work you don’t get paid but with this program you can actually make money for work you’ve done before. If for instance you have 10 articles on your blog and you generate 200 page views per day and you earn $1 a day from adsense, the articles have been written only once but the income still keeps coming daily even while you sleep.

It’s free to join
You don’t spend any thing to join. It’s 100% free, no need to pay for domain registration or even hosting. You can start blogging almost immediately but you have to wait 6 months before you can join the adsense program.

It’s a great Marketing Platform
One of my blogs generates leads for me. By leads I mean people who contact you to either make enquiries for the product you sell or actually buy what you sell. I write business plans for aspiring entrepreneurs and small business owners in Nigeria and they all find me online from my blog. The least amount I charge for writing a business plan for anyone is N30,000 and that is if it doesn’t involve field work. So I make money passively with adsense and also make money selling my service (business plan writing as well).

Before you get started
This is what you should understand that making money online via adsense in Nigeria is not as simple as creating a blog and registering to participate in the adsense programme.

What you need to make money online with Adsense
To start making money with Adsense here are a few things you need to know

·         A free blog
·         A good niche to publish articles about
·         An Adsense Account
·         Search Engine Marketing Knowledge
·         Patience

Let me warn you if you want to make quick money over night, then you shouldn’t apply to this program because you’ll be discouraged quickly, but if you’re patient and willing to learn, the sky is the limit.
Don’t be discouraged because I mentioned articles, you don’t have to write as if you’re a professor, just simple messages people can relate to and which falls under a niche is enough.

What you need to succeed with Adsense
Like the saying goes many are called but few are chosen, do you have what it takes to succeed with google adsense? Here are the two most important things you need to succeed once you’ve signed up.

The right kind of knowledge
To succeed in this venture you must have the right kind of knowledge or you’ll fail. People have been banned from participating in the adsense program for breaking the rules or have spent so much time trying to achieve simple results that they’re still stuck at the same level for years. What you need is the right kind of knowledge such as; what niche should you pick? What kind of topics should you publish on your blog? What are the rules of the adsense program? How can I increase traffic to my blog and even my earnings?

A good Niche
A good area to cover that has commercial potentials and is also naturally appealing to you.

If you’re serious and want to acquire the knowledge you need to succeed in making money online here in Nigeria with blogger and google adsense then I expect you to pick up your phone and call me for details on how to gain the knowledge you need to succeed in this venture: 0803 206 4106



No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *